Welcome to Our Practice
We are open and caring for your Oral Health needs.
Call us today 406-522-8801
COVID-19 and Dental Treatment:
Our office has been carefully watching and adapting to the current recommendations for treating our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. You will notice there will be many changes from past dental visits. We have followed and are currently following the recommendation from the American Dental Association. We have adpated many control measures to ensure a safe comfortable experience, while recieving optimal oral heatlh care.
The following are changes you can expect when visiting our office.
1. For new patients, we will provide an email with reqired information before your dental visit. This information must be received 24 hours before your dental visit or your appointment may be rescheduled. Examples of required information would include - personal information, insurance information, and health questionnaire.
2. Please stay in your car and call the office when you arrive. Our staff will then ask you a few questions regarding your heatlh. They will come out and take your temperature and escort your into the office.
3. If you have a mask, please wear it. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you while you are moving throughout our office. Please wear the mask while checking in and out of your dental visit. Thank you.
4. Hand sanitations areas are provided for you. Please sanitize your hands as you come into our office and as you leave.
5. Only patients receiving treament will be allowed in the treatment rooms. Please keep your personal belongs with you. There will not be a place to put them down in the treatment rooms.
6. An oral mouth rinse before exams and treament will be given. This is a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and a bacterial rinse. Thank you for taking the time to help provide optimal oral health care.
7. Air purifiers have been placed throughout the office to clean and purify the air more effeciently than the standard HVAC system in the building. This ensures a quicker, clean air exchange for our office.
8. Some rooms will be isolated by partitions to prevent aerosoles from traveling throughout the office. This may look strange to see plactic partitions, but it will reduces the aerosols from spreading throughout the office for your health and our dental teams helath.
9. Our staff will be wearing special protective clothing during dental proceedures. This may look strange but has become neccessry durning this time. This protective clothing is changed after every patient following a dental proceedure.
Improving quality of life through optial oral health care
From first contact at Repscher Dental, Dr. Repscher is committed to your individual attention and strive to provide personalized oral health care tailored for your unique dental needs and goals. We work hard to create the ultimate stress-free and comfortable dental experience. Your health and comfort are our top priorities, and we do what it takes to help every patient understand their symptoms and treatment options in a relaxed office setting.
It is our mission to educate and provide our patients with the best dental care in Bozeman. For that reason, we've designed this website to provide you with all of the important information you need to make healthy decisions about your teeth and smile. We encourage you to browse our office page, service details and patient education library whenever you have a question about our practice or your oral health.
Achieving quality dental care shouldn't be difficult, so at Repscher Dental we make it simple to achieve your healthiest, most beautiful smile. Whether you are looking for information on implants, teeth whitening, crowns, or preventive care, you can learn more about all of your options from our services page. For your convenience, you can also contact with our Bozeman dentist and download patient forms directly from our website.
Feel free to contact our office with any questions. We look forward to making each visit to our office a positive experience.